BEFORE YOUR VISIT
We want your appointment to be a very positive experience for you and your baby. Therefore, we kindly ask that the caregiver follow these recommendations for their first Evaluation & Scan visit and subsequent visits:
- Make sure your infant is adequately rested.
- Make sure your infant has a fresh diaper.
- Make sure your infant does not have braids or clips in the hair.
- Make sure to bring your infant's weight, length and number of weeks at birth. (this is very important to achieve the proper analysis of your infant's condition for effective treatment)
- Call your local kinderBAND™ clinic to determine if preauthorization is needed with your insurance.
As caregivers, your role in the kinderBAND™ treatment program is essential to achieving the best outcome for your baby. Your cranial specialist will guide you through the treatment program, giving you a sense of what to expect and also providing you with a written Caregiver Guide to the kinderBAND™.